Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For current development goals, see the development plans.
tovid 0.35 Edit
See the full changelogs here
- Support for avconv from libav.org (FFmpeg fork).
- Removed mencoder dependency, and transcode is now optional, as ffmpeg will be used instead for seeking.
- Added Python 3 support (support for python 2.4/2.5 dropped from titleset-wizard).
- Add -encode-only option so that the tovid gui can also be used as an encoding only GUI. This allows 'batch' encoding by selecting multiple files.
- Fix for ffmpeg bug (some versions) when generating silence from /dev/zero.
- GUI now supports vertical resolution of 600 pixels (some laptops/netbooks)
- movied libcairo stuff to its own branch so it is no longer a suggested dependancy.
- GUI no longer chokes on loading some problematic options - it will ignore them and popup a copyable message showing the options in question.
- GUI and titleset-wizard positions now synced so the GUI loads in place of the wizard and vice versa.
- More consistent menu title and video titles style behavior.
- Added *-font-deco (-title-font-deco and -titles-font-deco), to support all former "makemenu" options.
- Cleanup of alignment of text and images, so there are fewer surprises.
- Decreased verbosity of screen output.
- Fix for broken showcase image display when doing -static faded menus.
- Updated -quick-menu so it works with recent ffmpeg versions.
- Fix for recent ffmpeg not parsing 'ffmpeg -h' fully. (caused bug in -loop 0 vs. -loop_input for slideshows)
- Many other bug fixes and updates for changed backend options (notably ffmpeg).