For current development goals, see the development plans.
tovid 0.35 Edit
See the full changelogs here
- Support for avconv from libav.org (FFmpeg fork).
- Removed mencoder dependency, and transcode is now optional, as ffmpeg will be used instead for seeking.
- Added Python 3 support (support for python 2.4/2.5 dropped from titleset-wizard).
- Add -encode-only option so that the tovid gui can also be used as an encoding only GUI. This allows 'batch' encoding by selecting multiple files.
- Fix for ffmpeg bug (some versions) when generating silence from /dev/zero.
- GUI now supports vertical resolution of 600 pixels (some laptops/netbooks)
- movied libcairo stuff to its own branch so it is no longer a suggested dependancy.
- GUI no longer chokes on loading some problematic options - it will ignore them and popup a copyable message showing the options in question.
- GUI and titleset-wizard positions now synced so the GUI loads in place of the wizard and vice versa.
- More consistent menu title and video titles style behavior.
- Added *-font-deco (-title-font-deco and -titles-font-deco), to support all former "makemenu" options.
- Cleanup of alignment of text and images, so there are fewer surprises.
- Decreased verbosity of screen output.
- Fix for broken showcase image display when doing -static faded menus.
- Updated -quick-menu so it works with recent ffmpeg versions.
- Fix for recent ffmpeg not parsing 'ffmpeg -h' fully. (caused bug in -loop 0 vs. -loop_input for slideshows)
- Many other bug fixes and updates for changed backend options (notably ffmpeg).