Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Metagui is a high-level Tkinter-based GUI library, used by todiscgui.
The metagui module is designed for quickly writing GUIs for existing command-line interface (CLI) applications. Metagui provides specialized GUI widgets for setting many different kinds of command-line argument, including text, flags, filenames, numbers, colors, fonts, and lists.
Getting started Edit
Control types Edit
- Multiple-choice selection, with radiobutton or dropdown style
- RGB color selection, with color picker
- Filename selection, with filesystem browse button
- Checkbox for enabling/disabling an option
- Font name chooser
- Numeric entry, with min/max and optional slide bar
- Plain text string
- Plain text, interpreted as a space-separated list of strings
- List of values, editable in another Control